Fox News host Tucker Carlson is predicting that CNN’s Chris Cuomo will be fired.
During a segment Monday night, Carlson and conservative commentator Candace Owens discussed recent allegations against Chris Cuomo, the brother of former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who resigned last month after being accused of sexual misconduct.
Shelley Ross, who was a former executive producer at ABC News and CBS News, said in a column for The New York Times, that Chris Cuomo sexually harassed her at a party in front of her husband when they were both working at ABC in 2005.
After briefly detailing the allegations, Carlson said: “And when they fire his brother from CNN, he will be replaced by somebody worse. You watch. I see a theme here.”
READ MORE HERE
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting