Turkish Lira -5% 17,50 pic.twitter.com/I3wHtovami
— Russian Market (@russian_market) December 20, 2021
New week, new lows. #Turkey Lira plunges to another All-time low after Erdogan says Islam demands lower rates. Now down 57.4% YTD. pic.twitter.com/No6j5flgbf
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) December 20, 2021
1 € = ₺ 19,413 another milestone #Turkey #Erdogan #Lira I bet #Germany is too sad with this development.
— Apostolos Syropoulos (@asyropoulos) December 20, 2021
The Turkish Lira has plunged again this morning. Good news for UK holidaymakers as a UK Pound £ now buys 23 Turkish Lira.
— Shaun Richards (@notayesmansecon) December 20, 2021
Almost 1 euro = 20 Turkish Lira
Crashing against dollar too!
h/t Libertas Pillar
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.