by Chris Black
Uncle Joe’s speech from last night was pretty based. We must celebrate this speech, as we’re watching the collapse of the evil empire in real time:
He correctly said that the US spending 20 years in Afghanistan cannot be defended anymore (no more resources maybe?), as we’re not nation builders, and Al Qaeda has been defeated, Colonel Usama Bin Laden is dead and all that.
Okay, now do Iraq and Syria if you’re being serious.
Obviously, the Republicans found a way to lose on this by sticking to wildly unpopular policy decisions, criticizing Uncle Joe for withdrawing from Afghanistan. They also blocked Trump’s infrastructure bill only to vote for Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill.
The occupation in Afghanistan was not a military mission, but a social engineering project looking to install a total anal democracy run by women. After giving the deranged speech, Joe immediately returned to his vacation.
The FAA has issued Temporary Flight Restrictions for the rest of the week in Wilmington. Looks like Joe Biden is going right back on vacation after addressing the nation.
h/t @AVintageAviator pic.twitter.com/rV10sz8Xpa
— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com (@JordanSchachtel) August 16, 2021
Real men look like the Taliban. I bet you don’t find any of them thinking about reassignment surgery.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…