Gabriel Gipe brags about turning students into Communist revolutionaries — Goodbye Video
The Natomas Unified School District announced Wednesday it plans to fire a teacher shown on an undercover video discussing antifa and saying he wanted his students to become “revolutionaries.”
District officials spent two days investigating the teacher’s actions and classroom environment. Superintendent Chris Evans wrote in a letter to the public that the teacher’s educational approach was “disturbing and undermines the public’s trust.”
Yesterday’s ambush was pretty hilarious
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami