The nuclear-powered fleet aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman will take part in next week’s NATO exercise in the Mediterranean Sea dubbed “Neptune Strike ‘22,” the Pentagon has announced.
The 12-day exercise kicks off Monday and is supposed to “demonstrate NATO’s ability to integrate the high-end maritime strike capabilities of an aircraft carrier strike group to support the deterrence and defense of the alliance,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters Friday.
“Surprise NATO wargames?”
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably