The last time we saw US labor productivity out per hour this low was in 1981 when President Reagan inherited stagflation from President Jimmy Carter.
As unit labor costs soar +8.3%.
Any wonder that the 1% have been doing so well relative to the bottom 50% in terms of wealth since entrance of The Fed in 2008 with zero-interest rate policies (ZIRP) and assets purchases (QE). And also after Covid struck.
“That will be $10,000 for your Big Mac, fries and a soda, please!”
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections