Article on BBC.com suggest that investors (www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-45275461/the-virtual-land-selling-for-millions) are spending real money to buy land in a new city that only exists in virtual reality. Buyers are able to build whatever they want on their designated plots in “Decentraland”. Many hope to make a profit trading goods and services in the virtual world’s own crypto currency. Interesting indeed.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days