Oil is king when it comes to energy policy, but coal and natural gas are just as important. In the case of all three fossil fuels, Western governments have engaged in an all-out war on exploration, production, and generation, banned Russia’s exports of those products, and then gave a monopoly to China, inducing the worst possible outcome for the American consumer and our national security.
Despite the two-decade war on coal by the climate Nazis, coal is still the largest source of electricity around the globe and is the second-largest source of energy in general. In the U.S., coal was once king, composing roughly half of our electricity source just 15 years ago, but has dropped precipitously because of the natural gas boom and because of destructive eco policies. Yet it still accounts for 21% of our electricity source, so shocks to the system are going to harm American consumers.
The price for thermal coal is now $350 per metric ton, roughly three times the historic average.
America is the Saudi Arabia of coal. We should be able to flood the market with coal. Sadly, thanks to the war on coal production intensified through climate mysticism, we have no hand to play as our government shuts off exports from Russia. Given that coal accounts for 35% of global electricity use and Europe gets 70% of its coal from Russia, the coal crisis is now worse than the oil crisis. And guess who stands to benefit? China, of course. Thanks to the disdain for our own coal by our own politicians, the evil communist regime is now the global champion of coal production and exports.
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You