(WND) A Detroit man has been arrested in connection with a Father’s Day incident in which a man holding a baby was able to fight off a man with a gun.
The name of the person arrested in the case was not released, but Detroit police announced the arrest in a tweet.
“An arrest has been made for the aggravated assault yesterday evening at the Valero Gas Station at Hubbell/Tireman,” police tweeted. “The 2nd Precinct would like to thank our community for providing information which led us to taking this individual into custody.”
— DPD 2nd Precinct (@DPD2Pct) June 20, 2022
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.