Doctors have welcomed a £6m air technology fund to stop Covid spreading in schools, colleges and universities.
The ozone disinfecting machines, developed through Swansea University, are specifically for the disinfection of empty indoor space… These machines have been developed to speed-up the decontamination of classrooms following a confirmed outbreak of Covid-19 only, and not as a form of air purification for occupied indoor spaces.
Studies have shown that short-term exposure to ozone can affect the lungs, the respiratory tract, and the eyes, and can also increase susceptibility to inhaled allergens. Long term exposure to ozone has primarily been found to reduce lung function.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…