The White House on May 5 defended the right of left-wing pro-abortion activists to protest at the homes of six conservative Supreme Court Justices, and avoided characterizing them as “extreme,” with outgoing press secretary Jen Psaki instead calling for “peaceful protest.”
Further, the left-wing organization Ruth Sent Us posted the supposed addresses of six conservative Justices and called for a “walk-by” protest on May 11.
“At the homes of the six extremist justices, three in Virginia and three in Maryland. If you’d like to join or lead a peaceful protest, let us know,” the group’s website states.
The group also calls for, and offers to pay, muralists and chalk artists to join the protests.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!