— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) May 16, 2022
This is such a weird take @MattWalshBlog. Buffalo was explicitly racially motivated. Waukesha was not. You are projecting when you speculate that Biden didn’t immediately go to Waukesha because the race of victims. t.co/WBzppZAx33
— Maureen Farrell (@staredecisiscuz) May 16, 2022
When a black supremacist committed a massacre at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, the President of the United States refused to visit the victims. Nearly a month after the attack, he sent his wife for a photo op.
Biden will be in Buffalo personally on Tuesday.
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) May 16, 2022
h/t Jim Quinn
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland