U.S. labor board prosecutors have alleged that Amazon-owned Whole Foods Market illegally banned employees from wearing “Black Lives Matter” masks and punished workers who did, according to Bloomberg.
The grocery store chain maintained appearance rules at U.S. locations to prohibit staff from displaying Black Lives Matter messages on their apparel, the National Labor Relations Board’s San Francisco regional director wrote in a complaint issued Friday on behalf of the agency’s general counsel.
The company is also accused of firing, sending home and otherwise punishing employees around the country during 2020 for wearing apparel such as BLM masks or pins, according to the suit.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people