THE NEW NORMAL: Biden’s Supply Chain Crisis Is Going To Be Here For Awhile.
There is a major supply chain crisis in our country, and it is not going away anytime soon. But if you listen to the White House, it’s no big deal. Nothing to see here. It will all end soon.
Not so says economist, consultant and writer, Milton Ezrati.
“The supply chain issues will be around for quite awhile, I’m talking about the 2nd half of next year at the earliest.”
So what is the problem? The two biggest issues are, too much government spending, and the Biden administration shutting down oil and gas.
“That’s not a supply chain issue, that’s policy” Ezrati told KTRH.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people