21 countries are currently at risk of sovereign debt default according to bloomberg intelligence and China is the biggest bondholder. pic.twitter.com/tvbba44oEa
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) July 27, 2022
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also BLOOMBERG: "BlackRock Expects Fed to Keep Hiking Rates Despite Bank Turmoil; Goldman, Barclays expect Fed to pause in light of bank stress"
See also Binance: "All spot trading is currently temporarily suspended as we work to resolve this as soon as possible."