There is a massive divergence between the collapsing US Treasury 10Y-2Y yield curve and the near-term forward spread. The near-term forward spread is the difference between the implied
interest rate expected on a three-month Treasury bill six quarters ahead and the current yield on a three-month Treasury bill.
As we already know, the 10Y-5Y yield curve has inverted signaling a coming recession.
This divergence between the Treasury yield curves and the near-term forward spread is occurring as US inflation hits the highest rate in 40 years.
Now President Biden is considering “Releasing the Kraken!” That is, releasing a huge amount of crude oil from the nations Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in order to combat inflation. If the purpose of Biden’s executive orders were to limit fossil fuel production and consumption, why doesn’t Biden simply rescind his executive orders and allow the construction of the Keystone Pipeline?
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.