US Consumer Sentiment Index is at the lowest ever recorded since they started collecting data in 1952
Consumer sentiment is now at a record low going back 50 years.
Corporate profiteering at a record high.
Investors expect a soft landing. pic.twitter.com/mDj8SU3wLu
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) June 12, 2022
Based on consumer sentiment this market is the most expensive in history.
A stock market crash will likely follow this massive divergence. pic.twitter.com/VVx8uBtAQ7
— HOZ (@MFHoz) June 11, 2022
Recession maybe. But without any rocket emojis I can’t be sure.
US Consumer Sentiment at levels that usually means recession. pic.twitter.com/DN1zCtUlTI
— Jim Lewis 💰⚒💰 (@Galactic_Trader) June 12, 2022
The chart of the week.
It’s too late now.
The damage is done. pic.twitter.com/h4nhgzbE8H
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) June 10, 2022
If you thought last week was crazy, this week we have:
1. May PPI report
2. Core retail sales data
3. Fed interest rate decision/meeting
4. Key housing market data
5. Fed Chair Jerome Powell talks twice
6. More retail earnings
Tons of OPPORTUNITY, how are you capturing it?
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) June 12, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting