Joe Biden on Friday was asked about the state of his health after his colonoscopy.
Biden temporarily transferred power to Kamala Harris for the brief period of time when he is under anesthesia while getting a colonoscopy on Friday.
Biden said he’s looking forward to his 58th birday.
He’s turning 79 on Saturday.
“Good. We’re gonna release all the details. I feel great. Nothing’s changed. We’re in great shape, and so, and I’m looking forward to celebrating my 58th birthday,” said Biden.
President Biden asked how he’s feeling after a ‘routine’ colonoscopy:
“Good. We’re gonna release all the details. I feel great. Nothing’s changed. We’re in great shape, and so, and I’m looking forward to celebrating my 58th birthday.”
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 19, 2021
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’