The persecution of Kyle Rittenhouse continues. Even after a jury of his peers found the 18-year-old “not guilty” on all five counts in his high profile case, Democrat leaders are calling on the Department of Justice to intervene in the Rittenhouse case on “civil rights” grounds.
House Judiciary Committee Chair Rep. Jerry Nadler called on the DOJ to review the Kyle Rittenhouse case for possible federal charges.
“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” Rep. Nadler tweeted. “Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest.”
Exactly what is the miscarriage of Justice. The prosecution presented their case, defense presented theirs, jury deliberated and found him not guilty. This is how the justice system works. Public opinion is not relevant here. Try blaming the prosecution vs suspect and system
— John Sweeney (@jsweeney10) November 20, 2021
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article