Biden reiterates that U.S. government is committed to one-China policy, does not support "Taiwan Independence," and hopes for peace and stability across Taiwan Straits. #ChinaUS pic.twitter.com/z5zSv8OdUX
— CGTN (@CGTNOfficial) November 16, 2021
Q: "Mr. President, what happens next on Taiwan? You said you talked to President Xi about it —"
Q: "— but it’s clear that there’s a lot of tension on both sides."
Q: "Nothing happens?"
BIDEN: "Nothing happens." pic.twitter.com/i9rjftBNq2
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 17, 2021
Biden abandons Taiwan just like he did the ppl in Afghanistan! In other words, Biden follows the mandate of his stakeholder, China. t.co/hv0sbSMKpC
— Deskprotestor (@Deskprotestor) November 17, 2021
President Biden didn't only "not find his backbone" while conferring with China's President Xi Jinping this week, but he "gave his backbone away" by not demanding answers about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sen. Joni Ernst said on Newsmax. t.co/Y8tkgkmFFt
— Newsmax (@newsmax) November 17, 2021
The United States does not support Taiwan's independence. Biden told reporters. The People's Republic of China is the only country with the legal status of the United Nations. pic.twitter.com/Zdpnp9djNU
— long chen 陈 龙🐲🇨🇳🐲 (@HongLong_Chen) November 17, 2021
h/t Doorbert Returns
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline