Shortly after President Trump made his first political appearance since leaving the White House with a rally in the key swing state of Ohio, the GOP standard-bearer and his team are reportedly preparing to fire off their latest salvo in the longstanding war between Trump and America’s social media giants.
With Trump suspended from Facebook until at least January 2023, Axios reports that Trump is preparing to file a class action lawsuit against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Trump has also been indefinitely suspended from Twitter. In the lawsuit, Trump’s lawyers will argue that both platforms enforce systematic censorship against conservatives.
Offering some insight into Trump’s legal strategy, Axios said a class action lawsuit could enable Trump to sue the two CEOs individually on behalf of a broader group of people whom, he argues, have been unfairly censored by the biased CEOs.
Even though it got the scoop, Axios appeared to dismiss the importance of the lawsuit, claiming in it report that “Trump and other conservative critics have not presented any substantial evidence that either platform is biased against conservatives in its policies or implementation of them.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically