CONFIRMED – Trump to file a major lawsuit against Twitter, Facebook, Google, and their CEOs over the censorship of American citizens. pic.twitter.com/k1e3Z1lfTj
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) July 7, 2021
DEVELOPING: Donald Trump is expected to announce that he is filing a class-action lawsuit against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over their decisions to ban him in the wake of Jan. 6 incidents at the U.S. Capitol.t.co/ZS60ajtNqa
— Newsmax (@newsmax) July 7, 2021
Frens waking up to the news that the Pennsylvania audit is activated, that Trump announced a class action lawsuit, and that the Haitian President was assassinated. pic.twitter.com/IitpF2P4F6
— PENNSYLVANIA IS TRUMP 🗣 🇺🇸 (@RED_IN_PA_2) July 7, 2021
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.