Stansberry Research, Released on 4/2/21
The economy isn’t healthy like the markets are showing, says Brent Johnson of Santiago Capital. Joining Daniela Cambone, he examines the catastrophic consequences of U.S. debt… and breaks down his “dollar milkshake theory” predicting a bull market littered with major caveats.
Brent Johnson is the CEO of Santiago Capital www.santiagocapital.com/.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.