An Indiana woman is accused of using an Apple AirTag to track a man to a bar where he was meeting another lady — then fatally mow him down.
Gaylyn Morris, 26, allegedly struck victim Andre Smith with her car three times around midnight Thursday after following him to an Indianapolis watering hole, according to local news reports.
The impact of the collisions killed Smith on the spot, police said.
Morris allegedly “pulled forward and clipped the victim, and he went down, at which time … [Morris] then backed over him and then pulled forward and hit him for the third time,” according to an affidavit
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…