Wall St. For Main St., Released on 4/20/22
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed first time guest, hedge fund manager Harris Kupperman aka Kuppy.
Follow Kuppy on Twitter here: twitter.com/hkuppy
Harris Kupperman aka Kuppy has been successfully investing in the markets for over two decades. He is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of Praetorian Capital, a hedge fund that invests in line with the strategies that he speaks about on his popular Adventures in Capitalism blog website.
Kuppy’s Event Driven Monitor paid newsletter www.kedm.com/
He is also the Chairman and CEO of Mongolia Growth Group (YAK: Canada and MNGGF: USA)
Kuppy’s newest blog article about higher commodities price floors being the new normal: adventuresincapitalism.com/20…
North American Oil, Natural Gas Equipment ‘Almost Sold Out,’ Prices Climbing, Says Halliburton CEO www.naturalgasintel.com/north…
During this 50+ minute interview Jason asks Kuppy about why he is still very bullish both oil and uranium prices and why there are still major supply side problems in basically every commodity that central banks hiking interest rates to try to fight inflation or kill demand cannot fix.
Over 200 articles, audio podcasts & interviews with experts exclusive for Patrons with 45 new articles & audio podcasts out in the last 31 weeks (and over 12 in the last 10 weeks)! Plus, you are helping keep the free content free so it doesn’t all end up behind a paywall. One of the best deals in the research space for only $5 per month! Come and join the almost 900 Patrons chipping in each month over on Patreon behind the paywall! Go to Patreon dot com slash wallstformainst or www.patreon.com/wallstformainst
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: www.wallstformainst.com
Jason Burack is an investor, entrepreneur, financial historian, Austrian School economist, and contrarian. Jason co-founded the startup financial education company Wall St for Main St, LLC, to try to help the people of Main Street by teaching them the knowledge, skills, research methods, and investing expertise of Wall Street. You can also find Jason’s work at his blog website at www.jasonburack.com.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…