Fauci could’ve started out in March 2020 by saying, “Please don’t wear masks because health care workers need them right now,” and that would’ve been justified. But he didn’t. He lied, and he’s still lying. That’s not our fault, it’s his.
If Anthony Fauci was ever a scientist, those days are long gone. He’s a bureaucrat, and the #1 priority of any bureaucrat is always to cover his own ass. He can get as indignant as he wants, but his many, many public statements over the last 15 months prove him to be a liar.
If you lie to me, admit you lied but tell me it was for the greater good, and then accuse me of hating science itself for remembering that you admitted you lied, don’t expect me to ever trust you again.
Flashback: The Suicide of Expertise.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!