Check out this op-ed that Shelley Moore Capito wrote on Obamacare repeal when she was a candidate for the Senate. How quickly she has forgotten her promises:
Rep. Shelley Moore Capito (WV) Op-Ed: Obama’s unaffordable health-care law
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — The official name for President Obama’s health-care law is the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.” Yet, despite its misleading title, Obamacare will do anything but provide affordable health care.
Along with many in Congress, I voted against the Affordable Care Act in 2009. Since then, I have voted on multiple occasions to repeal and defund implementation of the law because Americans deserve better than devastating Medicare cuts, tax increases and mandates. They deserve patient-centered reforms that make health care affordable and available for families, but it will take repealing the Affordable Care Act to do that.
Capito, of Charleston, represents West Virginia’s Second District and is a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate.
Top recipients of Mylan Pharmaceutical
Rounding out the list are the two representatives from West Virginia’s 1st, McKinley and Mollohan, and the Republican Senator from WV, Shelley Moore Capito.
h/t Daniel Higdon
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.