Hedgeye, Released on 8/28/18
Did someone say slowdown? An important historical precedent is emerging which investors should keep a close eye on—it may be another signal that the U.S. is in the late stages of its current economic cycle.
The yield spread between the UST 10YR and 2YR is getting tighter. This yield spread just dropped to a “decisive” new low – and that is a key signal according to Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough.
Before every recession over the last 40 years, “the yield curve starts to compress, then it goes inverted,” McCullough explains in the clip above. “What’s happening right now is what happens every time. The market is starting to discount the cycle, and most importantly the end of inflation.”
What should investors do when the curve starts to invert?
Watch the full clip above for more.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…