- Video has emerged of a brazen theft at a high-end store in Malibu last week
- Several suspects are seen grabbing armloads of designer bags and clothes
- They flee from the store and get into two separate vehicles
- A police spokesperson said it’s believed they made off with $500,000 in goods
- Caitlin Jenner posted about the incident, claiming to have just been there ‘several days ago’ and then slammed officials for their soft on crime approach
- Many have criticized Governor Gavin Newsom and Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon for being soft on criminals with their woke policies
Caitlyn Jenner has slammed democratic governor Gavin Newsom and soft-on-crime DA George Gascon after a video emerged of thieves making off with $500,000 in luxury goods from a Malibu store.
The video posted to Instagram shows brazen thieves snatching armloads of designer bags from a high-end store before fleeing out the front door into broad daylight.
It happened around 2pm on July 12 at the Maxfield store at the Malibu Lumber Yard shopping center, The Malibu Times reported. At least six suspects – male and female – barged into the store, body slammed a security guard and made off with the goods, a sheriff’s spokesperson said. No one was injured.
Caitlyn Jenner apparently recognized the shopping spot claiming to have just been there ‘several days ago.’ Jenner slammed California officials for their soft-on-crime approach and complained that the neighborhoods are being destroyed.