Opinion: How Russell Brand went from stand-up stardom to peddling YouTube conspiracy theories t.co/CgfCKzbFex
— The Independent (@Independent) March 15, 2022
Am I a conspiracy theorist for thinking this is coordinated?t.co/MULIVIfUuc
— Tess Summers 🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@tesssummers98) March 17, 2022
Russell Brand, the mockney stand-up turned populist pundit has followed US podcaster Joe Rogan down the rabbit hole of online misinformation t.co/ipm1uP0u8z
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) March 17, 2022
Timestamp – 15:00
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming