Growth in several major economies is set to slow in the year ahead, according to data published Monday by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
The OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators, which forecast economic trends about six to nine months ahead, indicate “a drop in momentum” in the economies of China, Canada, Germany, Italy, and the U.K.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Freaks on display in Seattle…