Wall St. For Main St., Released on 1/5/18
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, Chief Investment Officer of Bleakley Financial Group and Editor of The Boock Report newsletter boockreport.com/, Peter Boockvar.
Jason asks Peter about many macro topics including: central bank tightening, a flattening yield curve, the US Dollar, Bitcoin, the commodities rally, a stock market crash, what worries him the most about markets or the global economy and President Trump.
Peter Boockvar is the Chief Investment Officer of Bleakley Financial Group and Editor of The Boock Report newsletter boockreport.com/.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off