- The producer price index, which measures prices paid by wholesalers, rose 1.4% in March and 11.2% from a year ago, both records for data going back to 2010.
- Prices for final demand goods led with a 2.3% monthly rise, while services prices gained 0.9%.
- Wednesday’s release comes the day after the BLS reported the consumer price index for March surged 8.5% over the past year.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US