by Pamela Williams
This has all gone too far, and it is abusive to anyone with a brain to continue on with this narrative. I just read an article stating the Fusion GPS co-founder will not testify to Senate Intelligence Committee. Why not? Could it be, because it is the dossier that Comey and the rest of the Trump haters have actually used during their campaign to oust Trump?
Could it also have anything to do with the following?
- Christopher Steele the employee who put the dossier together has gone underground.
- A man involved with Steele at that time was found dead in his car.
- A Russian banker who was named in the dossier has sued BuzzFeed for defamation, alleging the website published information it knew was false.
- Actually, if I remember correctly there was talk at that time that the forum 4chan actually created the false report as a joke.
- Or could it even be the dossier was used, in part, as a basis to obtain an FBI warrant to surveil former Trump aide Carter Page, and intelligence officials briefed Trump on its contents just days before he was inaugurated in January?
- It could even be the Democrats on the House Intelligence (you have to laugh at the word “Intelligence” being used here.) relied heavily on the dossier when questioning then FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers,
- Dang, fellow Americans, this has to be a joke. We have taken a fake document and used it to a level of such seriousness that the President of the United States, his son, and his son-in-law are being questioned about something that if Hillary Clinton and her family were exposed to would produce such criminal charges that it would be grounds for an indictment. Am I getting this right?
Get this: Soon after, Buzzfeed published the full dossier it wasn’t used much as a political ammunition as it became more clear most of the claims were not or would never be validated….basically to put it mildly….it could considered to be a slander piece against President Trump, and, oh, did it work…it still is!
I think I will go back online to see if I can find the article from Buzzfeed that started the whole thing, but my guess is it has been removed. Wouldn’t it be nice if it had been archived?
These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia
A dossier, compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official, alleges Russia has compromising information on Trump. The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors.
BuzzFeed News reporters in the US and Europe have been investigating various alleged facts in the dossier but have not verified or falsified them. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Obama and Trump.
Now BuzzFeed News is publishing the full document so that Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government.
You can read the full fake document at the above website link. It is pathetic, and as we visit it again, it further supports the fact that this has been nothing but a ploy by the Deep State to oust President Trump.
And finally to complete our journey back in time: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109890/Did-4chan-user-make-salacious-parts-dirty-dossier-MAIL-Republican-anti-Trump-strategist.html
Did 4chan user make up most salacious parts of dirty dossier and put in the MAIL to Republican anti-Trump strategist?
Online fans of Donald Trump are peddling a conspiracy theory that the contents of the controversial dirty dossier were ‘fanfiction’ from a 4chan user
Theorists say the anonymous writer mailed a fake story about ‘Trump making people p*** on a bed Obama slept on’ to GOP consultant Rick Wilson
In turn, the theory goes, Wilson handed the contents of the dossier over to the CIA, which in turn passed the information to Trump and President Obama
None of this pans out, as Wilson said he was not the government nor BuzzFeed’s source of this information that team Trump has labeled ‘garbage’
Sen. John McCain said he passed along information to the CIA, while the Wall Street Journal recently named the author of the 35-page dossier
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 1,073 views