School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. The Gun-Free School Zones Act was introduced in the Senate by Herb Kohl of WI on Feb. 5, 1990, and signed into law by George H. W. Bush on Nov. 29, 1990. pic.twitter.com/mp6pdYSNY5
— No One 🇺🇸 (@tweettruth2me) May 26, 2022
Biden was the one that introduced the Gun-Free Zones Act in 1990.
Over 90% of the mass shootings have taken place in those zones since. pic.twitter.com/TTtnfMQFr9
— 🖤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 ™ 🖤 (@chaossden) May 25, 2022
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW