Chalkbeat has announced the launch of a tool that will allow journalists to choose their sources by race or gender identity. The practice offered by the tool is being coined “source auditing.”The creator of the tool, Chalkbeat, is an NYC-based nonprofit organization dedicated to “essential education reporting.” Their source auditing tool aims to give journalists the ability to add more “diversity” to their reporting by cherry-picking sources based on their ethnicity, race, gender identity, and age. The only professional qualifier optioned by the tool is “source title,” which is a nominal experience qualifier at best. The announcement of the new diversity tool also encourages leaders in the newsroom to implement the tool with “broader diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging efforts.”Chalkbeat launching a tool to “track what color the journalist is” is yet another reason @ChalkBoardRev is better than @Chalkbeat.At Chalkboard Review, we could care less what skin color you have. It’s the content that matters.t.co/D8vMaG2PFY— Tony Kinnett (@TheTonus) June 15, 2022
Chalkbeat’s sponsors include the Bezos Family Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Democracy Fund, and a plethora of other elite, left-leaning philanthropy groups.The upward trend of deliberately favoring candidates in academia based on race for “eq …
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
See also Chicago High School to Implement Race-Based Grading System to 'Equalize Test Scores Among Racial Groups'