Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night’s town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a “scripted question,” quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.
“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Haab told WPLG-TV.
CNN aired a town hall on the Florida school shooting with Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Bill Nelson (D-FL) that included NRA’s Dana Loesch and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel that was moderated by Jake Tapper. Students and parents asked questions about gun control and school safety.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools