Sharing is Caring!
- The restaurant chain, which was officially founded in 1983, introduced a new uniform for its staff this week, including a small pair of shorts
- Hooters waitresses and bartenders have been left up in arms over the uniform change, with many taking to social media to show off the ‘wild’ new design
- Prior to the uniform change, Hooters uniforms focused on emphasizing the female staff members’ cleavage courtesy of tight fits and plunging necklines
- The hotpant-style shorts that they used to wear were form-fitting, but not skintight, and were typically long enough to cover the buttocks
- In a series of TikTok videos, Hooters waitresses have compared the new and old designs, branding their revealing new shorts ‘panties’
- One bartender, who went viral in July by revealing how she fakes ample cleavage with AA-cup breasts, posted a video comparing the new and old shorts
- Kirsten Songer, 22, joked that she was tempted to quit her job over the uniform change, explaining that the shorts mean she ‘no longer has anything covered’