In the US, student loan debt is becoming a divisive and politically dividing issue. Recently, a parent who had saved up for his daughter’s college confronted Democrat political candidate Elizabeth Warren about her plan to forgive up to $50k per person in student loan debt and Warren laughed at him.
According to Federal Reserve data from their November 2019 Financial Stability report, student loan debt in the US is already over $1.6 trillion dollars in size and grew at 5.1% in the last 12 months. Student loan debt has also grown at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% since 1997! Read the report here: www.federalreserve.gov/public…
“You’re Screwing Us” – Warren Defends Plan To Cancel Student Debt After Father Confronted Her In Iowa www.zerohedge.com/political/y…
More Than 40% of Student Borrowers Aren’t Making Payments www.wsj.com/articles/more-tha…
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”