Black Lives Matter shut down all of its online fundraising streams late Wednesday afternoon, just days after California threatened to hold the charity’s leaders personally liable over its lack of financial transparency.
The move comes less than a week after a Washington Examiner investigation found that BLM has had no known leader in charge of its $60 million bankroll since its co-founder resigned in May. California and Washington recently ordered BLM to cease all fundraising activities in their blue states due to the failure of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, the legal entity that represents the national BLM movement, to report information about its finances in 2020, the year it raised tens of millions amid the racial protests and riots that followed George Floyd’s killing.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…
- So, No One is Above the Law…Right? Exception List Enclosed
- It appears that the bear market rally is nearing its end…
- More Nightmarish Pestilences Continue To Erupt All Over The World
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Who Was Behind the Trump Raid at Mar a Lago