Your student loans may get cancelled in the new stimulus package.
Here’s what you need to know.
President-elect Joe Biden has released a $1.9 trillion stimulus package, which includes more stimulus checks, unemployment benefits, and state and local aid. However, one thing missing is student loan forgiveness. Will you get student loan cancellation? It’s possible that Congress may include student loan cancellation in the new stimulus package, even if Biden didn’t include it in his stimulus plan. Why? Biden wants Congress to cancel student loans immediately. Several House and Senate Democrats also support student loan cancellation. So, Congress potentially could cancel student loans in the new stimulus bill, or pass standalone legislation. Before Congress or Biden cancels student loans, however, they have to agree how much student loan debt gets cancelled and who gets student loan cancellation. Here are 5 ways that Congress could cancel student loans in the new stimulus package:
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.