Jeffrey Carter: ESG Has A Comeuppance: Does It Surprise Any Objective Investor? “ESG is just crony capitalism with a different name. . . . When the crap hits the fan, people want return. If there is one good thing about the inflation we are experiencing is the cold slap in the face it’s giving to a lot of ideas that are simply stupid and misplaced, like ESG. Mr. Market does things differently. My hope is Mr. Market disciplines the ESG crowd mercilessly.”
UPDATE: From the comments: Kentucky AG Legal Opinion: ESG Investing is a Breach of an Asset Manager’s Fiduciary Duty. I agree.
h/t Glenn Reynolds
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably