Evergrande’s default is now finally confirmed by paying agent Citibank! Here is the proof!
We did it, guys! Evergrande is now finally in default according to the paying agent Citibank! pic.twitter.com/3C7jF67hGh
— Dr. Marco Metzler (@metzler_dr) June 4, 2022
#Evergrande has also been confirmed as IN DEFAULT by Prime Broker @Citibank for failure to pay their bonds about 💯 times or so‼️🙊#CHINA JUNK SECURITIES CAN'T BE USED #ISDA OR MARGIN COLLATERAL ANYMORE AS THEYRE PROHIBITED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER OF THE PRESIDENT or IN DEFAULT‼️(2) pic.twitter.com/sKcOO6YcxA
— The Butcher of Wall Street | Marcel Kalinovic (@BossBlunts1) June 4, 2022
Evergrande bondholder: “I will never see my money again”
Color your money gone, offshore “investors” in China’s fraud-riddled property bubble. Should’ve stacked the shiny instead.
As China Evergrande reportedly begins negotiating creative ways to repay billions owed to offshore bondholders, a paying agent of one of the embattled property giant’s USD-denominated bonds has sent a letter to investors officially confirming default.
Dr Marco Meltzer, a respected German financial analysts and outspoken critic of the handling of Evergrande’s debt crisis, says he received a letter from Citi earlier this week all but confirming the company is broke.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once