Art Berman interviewed by Adam Taggart on Peak Prosperity
Like it or not, our modern way of life remains extremely dependent on oil. And even using the rosiest of forecasts, that’s not going to change anytime soon.
Which is why petroleum geologist Art Berman’s prediction of a 30% spike in oil prices later this year is so worrisome.
If it indeed occurs, it will be another painful gut-shot to a global economy still struggling to recover from the damage inflicted by the pandemic.
When the price of oil rises, the price of everything goes up. And there are many vulnerable businesses that simply won’t be able to withstand this double-digit increase to their cost structure in today’s environment.
The ripple effects will be severe and widespread.
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas