A newly formed political action committee backed by anti-Trump lawyer Michael Avenatti, charged last week with domestic violence, is organizing for Senate Democratic candidate Mike Espy.
Their fundraising and organizing effort comes while the lawyer is facing domestic abuse charges involving an actress.
Since the charges were filed, some Democratic groups have cut ties to Avenatti. The Vermont Democratic Party, for example, cancelled events featuring Avenatti and refunded ticket sales.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Avenatti Appearances Cancelled Due to Allegations of Domestic Violence
The Vermont Democratic Party has cancelled Mr. Avenatti’s forthcoming scheduled appearances in Vermont, and will be refunding all ticket sales. pic.twitter.com/L8bbjGbrJt
— R. Christopher Di Mezzo (@rcdimezzo) November 14, 2018
Avenatti has denied the charges.
There has been no call yet for Espy to cut ties to Left of Center.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices