Today, the video platform Rumble announced that it has taken a stake in Parallel Economy, a transformative payment processing company. Rumble’s investment in Parallel Economy furthers the company’s mission to build the rails and independent infrastructure for a digital economy immune from cancel culture.
Founded in 2021, Parallel Economy is creating a financial ecosystem where creators can participate in the marketplace of ideas. Parallel Economy was started by Dan Bongino, the host of a nationally syndicated radio show and cable television news program, and Jeffrey Wernick, an early bitcoin adopter and angel investor.
“Our mission is to eliminate every chokepoint and backdoor to cancel companies like Rumble and our creators,” said Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski. “This investment in a digital payment processing system is another example of Rumble’s commitment to put creators first. With Parallel Economy, creators won’t have to worry about arbitrary cancellation. Giving creators financial security is a critical part of Rumble’s mission to protect a free and open Internet.”
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…