Sen. Steve Daines is introducing a resolution on Thursday condemning the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) on its anniversary, decrying the authoritarian regime for its “tyrannical ambitions” that have destroyed “countless lives.”
Daines, R-Mont., follows Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., who introduced a similar resolution in the House of Representatives last week along with bipartisan co-sponsors including House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., and Rep. Josh Gottheimer, D-N.J.
“Over the past 100 years, the Chinese Communist Party has overseen the deaths of millions and committed countless more human rights and religious freedom violations in its tyrannical reign of terror.” Daines said in a statement. “While China’s dictators may celebrate today, Americans must remember the lives and freedoms that have been destroyed and those still living in fear of the CCP. We can never turn a blind eye to the crimes against humanity that the CCP has, and continues to, commit.”
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries