- Two federal agencies, the NHTSA and the NTSB, are investigating Tesla following a fatal crash involving a 2019 Model S that occurred in Spring, Texas, over the weekend.
- Two men died in the crash Saturday night, and apparently, nobody was behind the wheel, according to multiple press interviews with local police.
On Monday, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it “immediately” launched another investigation into Tesla following a fatal crash in Spring, Texas, over the weekend.
Two men died in the crash Saturday night, and apparently, nobody was behind the wheel, according to multiple press interviews with local police.
The electric vehicle, a Tesla 2019 Model S, crashed into a tree and burst into flames. One person was found in the front passenger seat, and another was in the rear passenger seat of the vehicle.
Another federal agency, the National Transportation Safety Board, said it is also sending two investigators to Texas and will focus their analysis on the vehicle’s operation and post-crash fire.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices