Because crypto believers think crypto currency will revolutionize the financial industry (and because I’ve been having an argument with someone that came here to pick a fight and wanted to argue about energy consumption between crypto and fiat) it is important to understand just how much energy use a single crypto transaction uses.
The average energy consumption for one single Bitcoin transaction in 2021 could equal several hundreds of thousands of VISA card transactions. This according to a source that tries to estimate the energy consumption of both Bitcoin (BTC) as well as Bitcoin Cash (BTH) over time.
I’m not sure if this had been posted before but notice how these crypto suckers don’t have a good response once you start putting stats on energy consumption. There are 1.01 billions of credit card transactions per day around the world. Now imagine the energy costs to switch to some energy inefficient crypto currency. At a minimum I’m thinking 200,000 times more energy where 200,000 is a conservative estimate of “several hundreds of thousands.” Funny how crypto suckers talk right past this and will not address this in any detail.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.