The FED says we’re not seeing inflation yet
We need to go to da moon pic.twitter.com/6hNj5jkMsY
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) September 2, 2021
Companies will probably use their record amounts of cash to boost share dividends and buybacks, since corporate balance sheets are on average in better shape than they were pre-pandemic: TS Lombard via @SoberLook pic.twitter.com/GUQyIuhKds
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) September 2, 2021
See also Don’t Cry For Argentina! Inflation Hits 102.5% As M2 Printing Hits 80% YoY (Suicide By Printing Press)
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas